Monday 14 June 2021

 Writing a postcard

Hi Ariadna!

I miss you so much! I write you from Tokyo. I've been here since last week, I'm stayng at a huge hotel in the center of tokyo, I did lots of things. I went to te hotel, to Shibuya and to lots of strange restaurats... Yesterday I was tired so I quikly fell asleep.

I went to a cat Cafe and I meet a girl named Akira, she is very nice and she helps me with Japanese. I went to a tour too but the guide was rude and he spoke very loudy! I went to lots of shops, and I meet a Japanese singer. I also went to termal baths, and to a beaurtifule temple.

I didn't go to karaoke! I have plans to go tomorow with Akira, I didn't go to the most popular shopping center, nether.

See you in a month! Ona

P.D I bouhgt you lots of souvenirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment